Oh boy. I've finally taken the big step and created a blog ... something that I never thought I would do (I'm not so good with words...can you tell yet? No? Maybe soon...). Why now, you might ask? Lately, I have felt inspired to cook up new meals, something I never use to do, partly from influences of friends and family but mainly from the sheer boredom of my usual foods. I never really ate "unhealthy" per say. Just boring. Just ask my roommate. My idea of cooking last year was steaming a plate of vegetables with some salt (or on the rare occasion the addition of...wait for it...pepper!) and boiling pre-made dumplings from my father, who graciously made enough to last me until our next visit. So here I am, trying to venture out on a new path of blending healthy ... with yummy :)
In addition to stepping into the kitchen, I have also been inspired in this last year to be more active. The college years really weighed-down on my athletic activities (and let's not mention the cafeteria food, late night snacking after a long night of drinking, etc. etc.). I hope that with this blog, I will stay motivated with exercising regularly and remaining fit...and all the while, eating healthy.
Alright - I think that's enough words from me today. Thanks for reading my blurb and I hope you will join me on my journey to stay as fit as my food!
No comments:
Post a Comment