My shins felt like they were in pretty good shape but I did make sure to stretch thoroughly afterwards....
The run was rewarded with leftover black bean salsa salad (I didn't make it) from my good friend's birthday dinner the night before (with some whole wheat pita on the side). Oh and some fresh cut oranges. Wish I had the recipe for the salsa...it was so darn good!
For dinner, I got to treat myself to yet another visit to Fresh...
Thai peanut sauce with marinated tofu cubes, tomato, cilantro, cucumber, bean sprouts, chopped peanuts and some herbs and spices.
This time I decided on what I use to always get...the Buddha Bowl. So filling. So tasty. So good. Next time around though, I might leave out the cilantro (not a very big fan) and perhaps less chopped peanuts....
Now, putting the yummy foods aside...
So you all probably know that I've been tracking my runs with my Nike+ app on my iPhone. It's a great app (though it's not always completely accurate..but hey, I'm not a pro runner so the .1 km difference doesn't reallyyyyyy matter to me that much) and I love the Nike+ platform online since I can see ALL of my runs, my best times and laps, calories burned, etc. But ...it sucks because I have to carry the darn phone around ALL the time and it eats up my data when I use the GPS function.
So naturally...I've been looking for alternatives and I think this one is pretty high on my wish list right now.
Any thoughts?? :)

No comments:
Post a Comment