On Sunday, we decided to order in some sushi from Queen Sushi while watching Game 6 of the Canucks vs. LA Kings game. Yes yes...we all know how that went. And yes yes, it was devastating. :( Atleast the sushi part was good...
Sashimi Queen Street - Tuna, Salmon, Snapper, and Surf Clam
Ichiban Maki Set - Spicy Tuna Rolls, Shrimp Tempura Roll, and Taboo Roll (eel, egg, and avocado)
Crab and Salmon Roll
I've been taking it easy with running after my 10K run on Sunday. My shins weren't feeling that great after the run so I decided to take a couple of days off. My exercises in the last couple of days went a little something like this:
Monday: 50 minutes on the elliptical (at L6 resistance with the occasional 2m stretches of L10)
Tuesday: Hot yoga - 75 mins
Wednesday: Hot yoga - 75 mins
Thursday: 62 minutes (that's went the elliptical automatically made me stop...) on the elliptical, with the same resistance patterns as Monday
I have been having a lot of wraps from Freshii this week ...
My usual egg white whole wheat wrap with Freshii mix, chickpeas, and black beans with spicy peanut sauce and croutons. :)
Dinners this week pretty much consisted of what I had left in the pantry and fridge ...
Chinese-styled scrambled eggs with tomatoes, steamed broccoli, broiled lentils and frozen peas, and pan-fried tofu marinated in soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar and a tiny bit of sugar.
Today, I decided to give running a try again...Quick 5k run on the treadmill and 20 minutes on the elliptical.
My shins were feeling okay but my legs were feeling pretty tight overall :( Hopefully it will get better with more yoga & stretches!
No comments:
Post a Comment