Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Half-Marathon here I go!

Quick and short post but guess what! I officially signed up for the Scotiabank Waterfront Half-Marathon in October! I am pretty nervous since the furthest I've ran so far is about 16K...but I guess it's still 5 months away so there's still lots of time to train!


Freshii brown rice bowl for lunch on Friday

Friday night's run

Friday's dinner - marinated tofu cube, sauteed spinach, steamed frozen corn and peas

Saturday's run ... along the Lake as well. 

On Sunday, Andrei and I decided to go try out Queen's Mother Cafe on Queen Street. I settled on a tofu pad thai...it was ok...a bit too saucy for my taste. 


I probably won't be able to stick as closely to my workout routine this week as I would like since my mother's visiting!! But, on the plus side, I will probably be able to post up more posts related to our restaurant adventures :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment