That said...the plus side of getting thrown off my routine was that I got to try a lot of new restaurants and foods during the last 2 weeks. I will be posting random posts here and there on the restaurants that I tried...so look out for them :)
Breakfast yesterday was an English muffin with scrambled egg whites with a slice of low fat mozarella cheese. And organic blueberries on the side.
Lunch was leftover Pad Thai from the weekend from Thai One On. My roommate and I were having a super lazy Saturday and didn't feel like venturing out of the condo for food and we had no food in the house. We found the delivery menu on our fridge (it's probably been sitting there for about a year....) and decided to give it a shot. It wasn't half bad but the portions were humongous. I swear, each "serving" was actually 3 servings!!
Couldn't help but snack on some of these in the afternoon...I am a sucker for cookies. :(
I finally got back into my routine yesterday by running outside after work. 2 weeks ago, I had finally purchased a gps watch! I decided on the one that I had posted about initially:
Sleek looking, I know :)
I've only used it about 3 times so far. It takes a while for the GPS to load up initially but from what I could tell so far, it's pretty accurate. The watch is also super easy to navigate, which is helpful during a run.
The run was definitely more painful than the usual runs. I had to stop and walk a couple of times because I was getting cramps but managed to push through the full 10K in an hour.
Dinner was left over vegetarian tofu Red Curry (from the same place as the Pad Thai above). I stirfried together some mini Shanghai Bok Choy as a side.
Dinner was followed by some Alphonso mangoes...super sweet!
Hope everyone is having a good week so far. Happy hump day!

No comments:
Post a Comment