This week's breakfast at work was pretty much cereal with almond milk and blueberries on the side...
I took the morning off yesterday though because I had a doctor's appointment and got the chance to whip up this instead...
1 cup Vanilla Almond Milk, 2 Cups Spinach, 1/2 Frozen Banana, 1 tbsp of Peanut Butter
Lunch was slightly less boring this week as I tried out something new inspired by my roommate.
Sauteed together some red onions with mushrooms...
Cracked open an egg...then mixed in the onions and mushrooms...
Placed the egg in mild rye bread with a slice of low fat mozarella and sliced avocados...
Absolutely loved this combination. The richness of the avocado fills me right up. :) I loved it so much that I had it more than once this week...on different breads.
On the days that I didn't have this combination, I settled with my usual go-to...Freshii. Whole wheat tortilla wrap with grilled salmon, freshii veggie mix, chickpeas, peppers, corn, cucumbers, and low fat ranch dressing.
I didn't get a chance to run outside during the week...my exercises have mainly been altering between the stationary bike and the elliptical (approx. 45 mins to an hour). Then dumbell weights, pushups, and situps afterwards.
Dinner this week has been pretty random, i.e. scramble together whatever I had in the fridge...
(I took a bite out of the toast...too hungry!) Mild rye toast with light smoked salmon cream cheese, scrambled eggs with tomato, and stir-fried miniature bok choy.
Dessert! Makes me miss Taiwan a little...
Hope everyone will soak up the sun this weekend! Happy Canada Day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment