On Sunday, I went for a quick run outside before it got too hot.
After the run, I quickly showered and met up with the boyfriend at Marche at Yonge and King for brunch. I am always so amazed by the huge selection of food there...
I settled on this Vegetarian Blue Cheese Focaccia. It was quite filling as it was pretty heavy on the cheddar cheese (too much for my liking...had to scrape some off). The blue cheese added an extra kick of flavor to it so overall, I was pretty satisfied with my choice...
After the meal, we walked around the city for quite a bit and did some shopping. We were getting tired of eating out for the last couple of weeks so we decided to head over to Longos. They had pre-steamed lobsters on sale for $5 a piece. I was like "SOLD!".
We also bought some frozen shrimps and decided to make pasta as the main. Scrambled together some onions, green peppers, red peppers, and mushrooms with the shrimps. Added in some Classico Spicy Red Pepper pasta sauce.
Poured over some whole wheat spaghetti and steamed broccoli...with the lobster filling the rest of the plate of course!
My mother is right...I do need to get some bigger plates!!
No comments:
Post a Comment