Weekend Part II.
I got an early start to Sunday ... met up with my running buddy Wayne for a 8K run at High Park in anticipation of our actual run in 2 weeks (Harry's Spring Run Off 8K for Prostate Cancer). Fueled myself with a hearty bowl of steel cut oats and munched down a couple of dates (my new found fav snack before a run!)
You can't tell from the map but it was friggin HILLY. The actual course was pretty confusing...Wayne and I spent about 20 mins all together trying to figure out where to go...The whole run itself took about 45 mins...but that was with all the little breaks in between as we tried to figure out where to go...wonder how long it would have taken without the breathers.
I could only take a quick lunch after the run since I had to rush to go to the Royal Ontario Museum for an exhibit. So, I quickly ate a banana, powered up a carrot, beets, and apple smoothie, and a hard-boiled egg. Random combination I know.
Dinner, on the other hand, was a lot more appetizing! Went to Japanese restaurant Ginza in the Yorkville area (Bay and Bloor).
| Salmon and White Tuna Sashimi |
| Mango & Smoke Salmon, Firecracker Roll (Scallops!), Submarine Roll (essentially dynamite roll with eel) |
Stopped by Pusateri's to pick up some desserts (No chocolates this time! :))
| Butter Pecan Tart & Cranberry/Blueberry Tart |
No comments:
Post a Comment